SANITIZING SERVICEWe apply our special hospital-grade sanitizers in the greater Olympia, WA area
THE OLYMPIA HOME & BUSINESS SANITIZING EXPERTS
We are Olympia’s Healthy Home Authority®! As such, Green Leaf Chem-Dry has been making our customers’ homes and businesses cleaner, healthier, and safer through the years with our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers. From carpets and upholstery to wood, stone, and tile floors to granite countertops, we are here and ready to help keep your home and family healthy and safe. In these times of virus and global pandemic, having a clean and safe home is more important than ever. Chem-Dry is proud to offer our thorough Sanitizing Service for all of the surfaces we clean. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to all proper safety protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
PROVEN TO BE SAFE & EFFECTIVE
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses.
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
Highly recommend. Very pleased with our clean carpet! Anthony was professional, and thorough. We’ll be doing this again😊
The owner was courteous, on time and did an absolute great job! He was very friendly and informative. I would definitely use this service again!
SANITIZING SERVICE PROCESS
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
GIVE US A CALL TODAY!
GREEN LEAF CHEM-DRY IS A SAFETY FIRST OPERATION
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, and masks while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning services throughout Thurston County, Lewis County, & Grays Harbor County, Washington including Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Elma, McCleary, Aberdeen, Yelm, and the surrounding areas.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry's Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.