PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Elma, McCleary, and Yelm.
Remove Pet Urine Stains & Smells From Your Home Forever
We know that your pet is well trained. However, we also know that that doesn’t mean they won’t have accidents on your carpet every once in the while. Unfortunately, when these accidents involve urine, it’s not an easy clean and your carpets are at risk of being permanently damaged and having permanent odor. Urine can seep deep below the carpets can ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly. This can be expensive to take care of and replace. Luckily, thanks to Green Leaf Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service, even carpets severely damaged with pet urine can be saved and the worst odors can be eliminated. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both the pet urine odors and stains from all carpet types.
Watch this short video to see how we do it!
Green Leaf Chem-Dry is Olympia's trusted home and office cleaner with 5 stars out of 5 from 180+ reviews and counting!
Things You Should Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
When pets urinate on the carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time? If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about; it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
Schedule an Appointment with Green Leaf Chem-Dry Today!
Call 360-339-7577 or
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
“Amazing!! My carpets were horrible with 3 dogs and a son with severe Autism. They gave no guarantees on stains but raised above and beyond to clean them. Thank you so much!! Definitely recommend”
“Anton did a fantastic job and took out all of our cat-vomit and dirt stains and then some. It took him longer than he expected, but he went above and beyond to make sure our carpets looked pristine. I expected less and got more, so thank you Anton!”