PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Elma, McCleary, and Yelm.
Remove Pet Urine Stains & Smells From Your Home Forever
Even if your pet is well-trained, accidents happen — and when these incidents involve urine, it can cause serious damage to your carpets. Urine has a knack for seeping deep below the fibers of your carpet pad and floor beneath; if left alone, this could cost you an arm and a leg in repairs! Fortunately, by taking proper cleaning action quickly after spotting an accident on the rug, you can avoid any permanent odors or damages from occurring. With Green Leaf Chem-Dry‘s groundbreaking P.U.R.T® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service, even carpets completely spoiled by pet urine can be salvaged and the most repugnant smells eliminated! This exclusive formula is developed specifically to target both stains and odors in all types of carpeting – it takes care of the problem quickly and effectively so you don’t have to worry any longer about your beloved four-legged family member wreaking havoc on your floors!
Watch this short video to see how we do it!
Green Leaf Chem-Dry is Olympia's trusted home and office cleaner with 5 stars out of 5 from 180+ reviews and counting!
Things You Should Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
When pets urinate on the carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time? If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about; it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a pet stain removal product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
Schedule an Appointment with Green Leaf Chem-Dry Today!
Call 360-339-7577 or
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
“Jim is simply incredible! We had to deal with copious amounts of urine in our new home (ugh), but he was persistent. He was willing to come back multiple times to check for spots and put down treatment. His kindness and flexibility made all the difference in dealing with a stressful situation. Very highly recommended!”