PET URINE STAIN & ODOR REMOVAL IN YELM, WAPet urine stains and odor are the worst part of pet ownership! Let us help you enjoy owning your pet again with our service.
Give Our Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) A Try
Have you ever tried to remove a pet stain on your own only to have it reappear the next day? Don’t worry, you’re certainly not alone. In fact, many professional services struggle to completely remove stains as well. Pet urine stains and their accompanying odor are some of the most challenging stains to remove from carpet and upholstery. The reason is that pet urine can form odorous crystals that tend to stick around in the fibers. Most solutions only push these crystals further down so when the carpet dries, they sneak their way back to the top. The team here at Green leaf Chem-Dry uses a treatment that attacks these crystals directly that we call P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Give us a call to remove pet stains the right way in Yelm! If we can’t get it out, then nobody can.
What Sets Our P.U.R.T.® Service Apart
As a top-rated pet stain removal service in Yelm, we believe in being transparent. Because of that, we aren’t going to lie to you and say we can guarantee we’ll get the stain out. But what we can do is promise to attack the urine directly which is something our competition consistently fails to do. It’s easy to see why we literally can remove virtually any pet stain from your home or office.
The Entire P.U.R.T.® Process Is 6 Steps
- First things first, we need to inspect the damaged area with a black light to see exactly what we’re working with.
- On the worst occasions, we’ll need to pull back the carpet to further inspect the pad.*
- The pad may need to be replaced which we would be happy to do for you.*
- Depending on the severity of the odor, we can apply odor-blocking shellac.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- The urine stain and odor will be broken down and removed within 24-36 hours as the P.U.R.T.® ingredients continue to interact with the damage.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
“We have 6 Grandkids on cream-colored carpet…Jim did an AMAZING job cleaning 3 years of stains! Will definitely not wait so long next time now that I have found someone that does an amazing job. I trust him in my home”
“Jim and Anton were a pleasure to welcome into our home! Our primary issue was pet stains on our nearly white carpet and they got EVERY SINGLE STAIN out!! Even other food/drink stains that were left from the carpet cleaning last year with a different company (which we definitely won’t be using again). Jim did set the expectation that getting the stains up was no guarantee, but he and Anton are clearly miracle workers. I am extremely pleased and would 100% recommend! Thanks guys!!”