COVID-19Ready as ever to help our customers, see why Green Leaf Chem-Dry's services and sanitizers will be beneficial in protecting against the Coronavirus.
Protecting Against the Coronavirus in Olympia, WA
As your local carpet cleaner, we know you place significant trust in us when it comes your home’s health, cleanliness, and sanitation. Green Leaf Chem-Dy is a trusted name for home cleaning in Olympia, and we want to share the steps we’ve taken to help prevent community spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as provide suggestions you can implement for your own and you loved ones good health.
Our Efforts to Protect You:
- Carpet cleaning estimates will be taken over the phone.
- With every cleaning service, we offer a complementary sanitizer application to all major touch points in the home (i.e. doorknobs, handrails, etc.).
- We sanitize our machines before entering your home.
- We are offering FREE sanitizer with our stain fighter package (cleaning+protectant).
- We ask that you please refrain from booking an appointment with us if you or anyone in your home has cold or flu-like symptoms.
OUR EPA REGISTERED HOSPITAL GRADE SANITIZER IS A BROAD SPECTRUM GERMICIDE THAT KILLS BACTERIA AND VIRUSES. WE APPLY SANITIZER TO CARPET, UPHOLSTERY, TILE, STONE, HARDWOOD FLOORS, AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS.
WITH CURRENT EVENTS, GREEN LEAF CHEM-DRY IS OFFERING FREE SANITIZER WITH OUR STAIN FIGHTER PACKAGE (CLEANING+PROTECTANT).
HEALTHY HOME PACKAGE
Chem-Dry offers an industry-leading cleaning package with our highest level of service to keep your home cleaner and healthier for your entire family.
- Deep Cleaning using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process and our green-certified, non-toxic solution, The Natural®
- Protectant application so carpets stay cleaner longer
- Hospital-grade Sanitizer application to eliminate viruses, bacteria and germs
Our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process removes 98% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery and 89% of airborne bacteria when a sanitizer is added.*
Our hospital-grade sanitizer eliminates 99.99% of bacteria from Tile & Stone, Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT), Hardwood and Engineered Wood Floors, Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) and Granite Countertops.*
Click to Request an Estimate
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
These sanitizers have not yet been tested against the novel coronavirus COVID 19.