CHEM-DRY VS. STEAM CLEANINGLearn what makes Chem-Dry carpet cleaning much more effective than steam cleaners
Green Leaf Chem-Dry VS. Steam Cleaners: Compare the Difference
The biggest difference comes down to this: if you could choose between having your carpets clean and dry in 1-2 hours or clean and dry in 1-2 days, which would you choose?
The Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaning
Chem-Dry (Hot Carbonation)
- Carbonating, active cleaning solution
- Neutral pH cleaning solution
- Resists resoiling – stains don’t reappear
- Low water quantity
- Low pressure application
- Short drying time – 1-2 hours
- Green solutions and cleaning method, minimal water
- Flat, inactive cleaning solution
- High pH cleaning solution
- Encourages resoiling – reappearing stains
- High water quantity
- High pressure application
- Long drying times – 1-2 days
- Harsh chemicals, excessive water
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning services throughout Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Elma, McCleary, Yelm, and the surrounding areas.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry's Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.